A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Urology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Urologists.