A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Urology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Urologists.