A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Liu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hanming Liu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Liu practice?
- Dr. Paul Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Liu practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists, Phoenix Pediatricians, and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.