A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Liu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Liu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Liu practice?
- Dr. Paul Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Liu practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists, Phoenix Pediatricians, and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.