A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Miller MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Miller practice?
- Dr. Paul Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Cardiologists.