May 30th, 2016

He spent over an hour with me explaining my condition and going over treatment options. I appreciate his honesty and candidness when it came to my health issues. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

May 10th, 2016

Was not impressed with him at all. His bedside manor is horrible. Is very egotistical.

Grateful for Dr. Nguyen show details Grateful for Dr. Nguyen
by Eric Keizer on Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr. Nguyen is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life and treated me well during what was a very scary time. His calm and reassuring manner helped put both my wife and me at ease following my heart attack. I appreciate his honest and straightforward, no- nonsense approach. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

by SHELLEY AGUINIGA on Feb 9th, 2016

Best Dr. I've ever been to.

by Pradeep & Nimmi on Oct 20th, 2014

The Best Doctor that we have ever met. Excellent

patient show details patient
Aug 28th, 2013

My sister is his patient since the last two years and she has been asking me to go to him for my cardiac issues. I finally did last week and I am so happy that I went. He was able to answer all my questions and give me a proper direction. I finally feel better about my health. He's very dedicated to his patient's well being. I wish that I had gone to him earlier. The staff was really nice too.

Jul 20th, 2013

While he may be an excellent clinician, he was always in a rush, very dramatic, and the most arrogant, egotistical physician I have ever met. He had to be paged repeatedly over six hours to come to discharge me from the hospital. Staff seemed largely intimidated by him.

Aug 13th, 2012

Wonderful doctor. He diagnosed my problem accurately when so many other doctors could not. Extremely dedicated to his patients. I am forever grateful to him.

May 29th, 2012

Wonderful doctor and so talented. He really knows his stuff. He took excellent care of my mother when so many other doctors could not and thanks to Dr. Nguyen she is doing great and enjoying her golden years.

Bob Donovan show details Bob Donovan