A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harmon Parker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Parker practice?
- Dr. Paul Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Parker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Pediatric Specialists.