A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harmon Parker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Parker practice?
- Dr. Paul Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Parker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Pediatric Specialists.