Learn more about Dr. Paul Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harmon Parker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Parker practice?
- Dr. Paul Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Parker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Gastroenterologists.