A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan