A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harvey Phillips MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Paul Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.