Learn more about Dr. Paul Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harvey Phillips MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Paul Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.