A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reyes, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reyes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baylor Hospital of McKinney
- Baylor Hospital of Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Reyes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Paul Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reyes practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.