A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wright is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Practicing in Greenville since 2003
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wright has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harry Wright MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Wright practice?
- Dr. Paul Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wright practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Gastroenterologists.