Dr. Paul Haberman Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 6th, 2011

Tommy J

I suffer from sleep apnea. I put off going to a sleep clinic for way too long. Dr. Haberman is very straight forward and excellent in describing your medical sutuation. The staff at St. John's sleep center are first class and well caring people. I am now being treated for sleep apnea and am feeling the best I have for years. I have to say "excellent" in my rating of Dr. haberman and the medical staff.