Surgical Specialist
777 E Wheatland Rd
Ste 105
Duncanville, TX 75116
972-709-9300
Locations and availability (3)

|  Professional Doctor  |  show details
by Torian M. on Jun 14th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Hackett to anyone. He takes pride in his job. He makes you knowledgable & aware of your medical issues and that makes me comfortable to talk & ask questions.

|  EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR 5 stars  |  show details
by Nakesha Traylor on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr. Hackett really took care of me and made me comfortable. Being disagnose with colon cancer so young I was scared and then finding out I had FAP really scared me because it happened at the same time. When I consulted with Dr. Hackett he explained everything that was going to happen, made sure that I really understood. He spoke with my family memembers and when it was time for my big surgery he prayed with us. I am very thankful to have such a caring doctor that really care about your well being, and how you are emotionally. I would recommend him to anyone who has colon problems because he is the best. Now, I am looking forward to my ileostomy takedown this June 17, 2013. I wish they was giving 5 stars because he really deserve it.

|  Was professional and spent time to answer my questions.  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

Initially Dr Hackett seemed somewhat arrogant but that wasn't the case. He was patient, explained issue, wanted to try alternative, did not rush to surgery. The staff is helpful and very professional. I haven't had the surgery yet but feel very confident I am in good hands.

|  Dr. Hackett rates excellent  |  show details
by Susan - Dayton, OH on Oct 2nd, 2008

Dr. Paul Hackett was there for me when I needed him most, for an urgent surgical consult and surgery.Dr. Hackett made me his priority, explained my medical situation in a way that I and my family were completely informed of, including my condition and treatment plan in light of necessary urgent surgery. Dr. Hackett's uplifting nature and genuine care for me absolutely enhanced my recovery.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Hackett to anyone needing his specialized care.