Dr. Paul Hackmeyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
Ovarian Cysts
I went to Dr. Hackmeyer for a 2nd opinion that would involve surgical removal of both my ovaries. I found Dr. Hackmeyer to be very personable, informative, very thorough, caring and able to give me all options regarding my situation. I was so happy that I connected with him for a 2nd opinion and plan to continue to have him treat my condition. He even called me the next day with my blood work results and we were able to chat again. I am well pleased!!!!!

May 9th, 2016
Fortunate to have found him
Every time I think about Dr. Hackmyer, I get very emotional. I am totally overwhelmed, not for what he brings to the table as an experienced and talented physician but by his remarkable compassion and bedside manner. I had a fibroid tumor that could have probably gone in the Genesis world book of records. Dr Heckemeyer removed it surgically. From what I understand from the other physicians that assisted him, he did it effortlessly. I have yet to feel any pain from this surgery and it has been over two weeks. That speaks to his talent. But what has impressed me most is the compassion that he brings to the table. He is never in a rush. When he's with you, you have his undivided attention. He is constantly asking if you need to share with him, do you have questions, is there anything else he can help you with? What a guy! Thank you Dr. Hackmyer!

April 10th, 2014
The best u can ever wish for
More than one can expect from a doctor. He treats his patients with ultimate care and interest. very patient and encourages questions. Explains and simplifies things regarding the patient's case. In my C section operation he was SO supportive. Besides of being a very good doctor, He's a wonderful person. His office is run efficiently by decent and organized staff. I had a wonderful experience delivering my baby girl with such an amazing doctor.

August 6th, 2010
Finally, a Dr. with appreciation for human life.
I had a terrible experience with the birth of my son. This time I got a referral and that's how I ended up with Dr. Hackmeyer.He was caring the whole way through my pregnancy and even before. The birth of my baby was the most easy, special thing because of him. We've now moved out of state, I made sure not to move before to be sure my baby would be delivered by him. And it was worth it.

June 17th, 2010