Learn more about Dr. Paul Haduck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haduck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haduck graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Haduck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Haduck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Haduck practice?
- Dr. Paul Haduck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Haduck practices Family Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davisburg, MI.
See Auburn Hills Primary Care Doctors.