A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haduck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haduck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haduck graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Haduck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haduck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Haduck practice?
Dr. Paul Haduck practices Family Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davisburg, MI.
See Auburn Hills Family Physicians.