Learn more about Dr. Paul Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Granville Medical Center
- Maria Parham Hospital
- Maria Parham Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hagan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hagan practice?
- Dr. Paul Hagan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hagan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Oxford, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.