Learn more about Dr. Paul Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Granville Medical Center
- Maria Parham Hospital
- Maria Parham Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hagan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hagan practice?
- Dr. Paul Hagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hagan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henderson, NC.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Gastroenterologists.