Dr. Paul Hagan MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 7 reviews

March 25th, 2016
I will not be going back.It has been almost two months and I have still not gotten the results of my blood work when I finally did get the nurse on the phone she was extremely rude.And I have left several messages since and she won't return my calls they either need to shutdown or fire her.

March 16th, 2015
Made sure I was 15 minutes early to my appointment and ended up waiting 30 mins after to get called to a room. Receptionist was very unfriendly. Waited in the exam room for over an hour. Dr. came in talking about how long his day had been. He totally ignored my explanation of the issues I was having and wrote me a prescription for antacid. Totally unhappy with my visit and will not be going back. Total waste of time.

September 18th, 2014
Check Up/Follow Up
This offices is very and D. Hagan made every minute of my time count. He listen to all my concerns even when I was not sure of all my everything. The staff was rude and sometime that carries over to the whole offices experiences

November 28th, 2013
Rude. Rude Rude

July 4th, 2012
rude individual with a god complex
Very rude MD. The bed pan has a better personality. I have diarrhea everyday for 6 years and he says I am constipated. I go 12 to 15 times a day. I have to get iv fluids on a regular basis for dehydration. CONSTIPATED!!! Not to mention he was crass and rude to the point that it even surprised my regular MD. This county needs a new GI. I will never return to that practice.

August 15th, 2011
this dr was not the least bit concerned that I had medical concerns. in fact, he qas quite dismissive, rude and somewhat condescending. his bedside manner is null to void. none. i thought he was rude and i will never return there or refer him.

January 27th, 2011
wonderful doctor
He is very personable, very knowledgeable, discusses problems with me, makes me feel able to ask questions and receive answers, really seems to care about taking good care of me. VERY happy with him and with his staff.