Dr. Paul Haidak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 14th, 2016
Not a good dr...
What plastic surgeon doesn't know the difference between a boil and a cyst? Dr. Squeeze the oil on my face Kama said it was Sears that I would have to come back and get removed and then he ended up sending me to the ER after he rushed me out of the office just to get a boil lanced. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody. And the staff is dry and not very friendly at all don't go to him

February 11th, 2014
Second Chance around and saved
I was sent to another surgeon from Murfreesboro, TN for my original breast reduction and abdominoplasty after having gastic bypass surgery. This doctor butchered my body and after 16 hours of surgery all I was left with was a mess!! I came to Dr. Haidak and have been seeing him ever since. He has re done the breast reduction, done another abdominoplasty, and several other surgeries to try to correct this other doctors mistakes. I am VERY happy with my results and thank Dr. Haidak every day for all he has done for me! The office staff is wonderful and they have all taken very good care of me and are always only a phone call away!! I would recommend Dr. Haidak to EVERYONE, even if you have seen another doctor, Dr. Haidak is the best!!

February 3rd, 2014
Best cosmetic surgeon around
Dr. Haidak is an excellent surgeon and his office staff are very friendly and helpful. I was very please with my results from his surgery and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon.

March 12th, 2013
It was a terrible mistake to choose Dr Haidak, he agreed that I have the work done and never showed compassion as to what could be a life changing decision. There are no words that will fix his malpractice. I'm tired of feeling/victimized by snakes that take advantage of me in the name of whatever cause they serve. Love yourself enough for who you are and leave these unnecessary evils out of your life.