A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haight
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Haight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Arthur Haight DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Haight practice?
- Dr. Paul Haight has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Haight practices Family Medicine near Spring Lake, MI.
See Spring Lake Primary Care Doctors.