Learn more about Dr. Paul Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haight is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Haight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Haight practice?
Dr. Paul Haight practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Spring Lake, MI.
See Spring Lake Family Physicians, Spring Lake General Practitioners, Spring Lake Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Spring Lake Plastic Surgeons.