A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hain graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Hain practice?
Dr. Paul Hain practices Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Hain