A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hain graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Hain MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Hain practice?
- Dr. Paul Hain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hain practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Dallas Pediatricians.