Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Exceptional!  |  show details
by AP on Jun 8th, 2014

A truly exceptional experience during a truly anxiety provoking time in my life. Dr. Hakim made me feel at ease and explained to me in a simple way the cause of my problem. I feel very comfortable with him and would recommend him without reservation. My primary care doctor referred me to him and I am so happy I followed her advice.

|  Knowledgeable, Caring, Sincere  |  show details
by JEK on May 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Hakim for 9 years. He is thorough, knowledgeable during my exams and seems genuiely interested not only in treating my condition, but treating me as a person. He always makes time to answer all of my questions in a caring way. I struggled with infertility several years ago. He was very helpful in exhausting the options/treatments he could provide, then was very supportive in helping me find more specialized treatments. I usually only see him for my annual appointments and while he has many, many patients he remembers me and my particular situation. I highly recommend Dr Hakim.

|  The best gynecology office  |  show details
by CC on Apr 1st, 2014

Dr. Hakim makes you feel very comfortable in an "uncomfortable" atmosphere when your anxiety level can be high. Thank you. I know I'm in the best care there.

|  BEST. DR. EVER.  |  show details
by KM on Mar 22nd, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Hakim and have been seeing him for about 7 years. He has delivered 2 of my babies via c-section and was extremely caring during the stillbirth of my son. He truly cares about his patients, even going out of his way to deliver my baby girl since he was not on duty at the hospital. Not very often would people say they'll miss seeing their gynecologist!

|  show details
May 1st, 2011

He truly is an exceptional physician that provides sincere and competent care. He performed a robotic hysterectomy on me and I will be eternally grateful for his talent as a surgeon and compassion as a doctor.