Jun 4th, 2016

Simply an amazing experience where I left feeling very confident with my choice.

Robotic hysterectomy show details Robotic hysterectomy
by Margo Smith on May 12th, 2016

My surgery went perfect. Dr. Hakim was great. He answered all of my concerns, I would rate him the highest I could for he caring and skills and his explanation of what was going to happen during the surgery.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Lisa L. on Feb 11th, 2016

Dr. Hakim is top notch in my opinion. He's willing to take the time and listen to my questions and concerns. I would choose him again, and I have referred friends to him.

great show details great
by Rebecca barens on Nov 25th, 2015

I had major issues and he fixed them. Isn't that about what you want? And he is nice.

Nov 21st, 2015

Outstanding Doctor and staff.

Nov 20th, 2015

There is knowone like him!!!! BEST DR!!! Highly recommend:)

Awesome doc show details Awesome doc
Nov 10th, 2015

I love this doctor...extremely genuine and professional demeanor. Takes as much time as you need and explains things in a way you can understand...awesome staff as well.

by Lisa on Sep 11th, 2015

Most considerate and caring doctor I have ever met.

Best Dr!!!! show details Best Dr!!!!
Feb 13th, 2015

Dr Hakim was my Dr for my pregnancy and delivery and I absolutely think he is the best! I highly recommend him and he will be my Dr for now on for my annuals and if I decide to give pregnancy another go. This is coming from someone who won't go to the Dr for anything cause it's scary but he made it very pleasant and comfortable:)

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 6th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Hakim 4 times now during my prenatal visits. He is an excellent Doctor and makes both my husband and I feel confident that our baby and myself are well taken care of, our questions are answered, and that he actually cares. Dr. Hakim has great bedside manner, answers your questions thoroughly, and makes sure that you understand everything and your needs are met. I do feel that he works a lot and he is in high demand which, puts his wait times higher than the other Doctor and mid-wife I have seen in the practice. I have had several OBGYN's but did not feel satisfied with any of them. To find one that both my husband and I really love, is a wonderful and comforting feeling!

Exceptional! show details Exceptional!
by AP on Jun 8th, 2014

A truly exceptional experience during a truly anxiety provoking time in my life. Dr. Hakim made me feel at ease and explained to me in a simple way the cause of my problem. I feel very comfortable with him and would recommend him without reservation. My primary care doctor referred me to him and I am so happy I followed her advice.

Knowledgeable, Caring, Sincere show details Knowledgeable, Caring, Sincere
by JEK on May 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Hakim for 9 years. He is thorough, knowledgeable during my exams and seems genuiely interested not only in treating my condition, but treating me as a person. He always makes time to answer all of my questions in a caring way. I struggled with infertility several years ago. He was very helpful in exhausting the options/treatments he could provide, then was very supportive in helping me find more specialized treatments. I usually only see him for my annual appointments and while he has many, many patients he remembers me and my particular situation. I highly recommend Dr Hakim.

The best gynecology office show details The best gynecology office
by CC on Apr 1st, 2014

Dr. Hakim makes you feel very comfortable in an "uncomfortable" atmosphere when your anxiety level can be high. Thank you. I know I'm in the best care there.

BEST. DR. EVER. show details BEST. DR. EVER.
by KM on Mar 22nd, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Hakim and have been seeing him for about 7 years. He has delivered 2 of my babies via c-section and was extremely caring during the stillbirth of my son. He truly cares about his patients, even going out of his way to deliver my baby girl since he was not on duty at the hospital. Not very often would people say they'll miss seeing their gynecologist!

May 1st, 2011

He truly is an exceptional physician that provides sincere and competent care. He performed a robotic hysterectomy on me and I will be eternally grateful for his talent as a surgeon and compassion as a doctor.