Dr. Paul Hakim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Hakim?

June 4th, 2016

Simply an amazing experience where I left feeling very confident with my choice.

May 12th, 2016

Robotic hysterectomy

My surgery went perfect. Dr. Hakim was great. He answered all of my concerns, I would rate him the highest I could for he caring and skills and his explanation of what was going to happen during the surgery.

February 11th, 2016

Highly recommended

Dr. Hakim is top notch in my opinion. He's willing to take the time and listen to my questions and concerns. I would choose him again, and I have referred friends to him.

November 25th, 2015

great

I had major issues and he fixed them. Isn't that about what you want? And he is nice.

November 22nd, 2015

Outstanding Doctor and staff.

November 21st, 2015

There is knowone like him!!!! BEST DR!!! Highly recommend:)

November 10th, 2015

Awesome doc

I love this doctor...extremely genuine and professional demeanor. Takes as much time as you need and explains things in a way you can understand...awesome staff as well.

September 11th, 2015

Most considerate and caring doctor I have ever met.

February 14th, 2015

Best Dr!!!!

Dr Hakim was my Dr for my pregnancy and delivery and I absolutely think he is the best! I highly recommend him and he will be my Dr for now on for my annuals and if I decide to give pregnancy another go. This is coming from someone who won't go to the Dr for anything cause it's scary but he made it very pleasant and comfortable:)

January 6th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I have seen Dr. Hakim 4 times now during my prenatal visits. He is an excellent Doctor and makes both my husband and I feel confident that our baby and myself are well taken care of, our questions are answered, and that he actually cares. Dr. Hakim has great bedside manner, answers your questions thoroughly, and makes sure that you understand everything and your needs are met. I do feel that he works a lot and he is in high demand which, puts his wait times higher than the other Doctor and mid-wife I have seen in the practice. I have had several OBGYN's but did not feel satisfied with any of them. To find one that both my husband and I really love, is a wonderful and comforting feeling!

June 8th, 2014

Exceptional!

A truly exceptional experience during a truly anxiety provoking time in my life. Dr. Hakim made me feel at ease and explained to me in a simple way the cause of my problem. I feel very comfortable with him and would recommend him without reservation. My primary care doctor referred me to him and I am so happy I followed her advice.

May 16th, 2014

Knowledgeable, Caring, Sincere

I have been a patient of Dr Hakim for 9 years. He is thorough, knowledgeable during my exams and seems genuiely interested not only in treating my condition, but treating me as a person. He always makes time to answer all of my questions in a caring way. I struggled with infertility several years ago. He was very helpful in exhausting the options/treatments he could provide, then was very supportive in helping me find more specialized treatments. I usually only see him for my annual appointments and while he has many, many patients he remembers me and my particular situation. I highly recommend Dr Hakim.