A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Halstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Halstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Halstrom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halstrom graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halstrom has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Frank Halstrom MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Halstrom practice?
- Dr. Paul Halstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Halstrom practices Internal Medicine near Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Internists.