A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haluska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Haluska, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haluska graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Haluska has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Haluska MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Haluska practice?
- Dr. Paul Haluska has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Haluska practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Oncologists.