A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haluska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haluska
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haluska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Haluska, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haluska graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Haluska has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Haluska MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Haluska practice?
- Dr. Paul Haluska has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Haluska practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Oncologists.