A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Han has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sang Han MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Han practice?
- Dr. Paul Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Han practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Englewood Internists, Englewood Pulmonologists, Englewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Englewood Sleep Medicine Doctors.