Learn more about Dr. Paul Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Han has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sang Han MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Han practice?
- Dr. Paul Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Han practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists, Englewood Pulmonologists, Englewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Englewood Sleep Medicine Doctors.