A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Handel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Handel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handel
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Handel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Handel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Handel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Handel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bernard Handel MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Handel practice?
- Dr. Paul Handel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Handel practices Urology near Port Ludlow, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Port Ludlow Urologists.