Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Hanissian
Dr. Paul Hanissian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with other offices in Keene, NH and White River Junction, VT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Hanissian is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, New London Hospital and Concord Hospital. Dr. Hanissian has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Hanissian has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Paul Hanissian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Albert Hsu
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi11
Dr. Tina Foster
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Lebanon, NH 0 mi32
Dr. Rachel Darche
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Lebanon, NH 0 mi5