A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- Verde Valley Med Ctr, Cottonwood, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carter Hanson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Paul Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hanson practices Internal Medicine near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Internists.