A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- Verde Valley Med Ctr, Cottonwood, Az
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Hanson practice?
Dr. Paul Hanson practices Internal Medicine near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Hanson