A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harasimowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harasimowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harasimowicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harasimowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harasimowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harasimowicz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harasimowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Ayer, MA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harasimowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Harasimowicz practice?
- Dr. Paul Harasimowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Harasimowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Surgeons.