A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harasimowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harasimowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harasimowicz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harasimowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harasimowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harasimowicz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harasimowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Ayer, MA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harasimowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Harasimowicz practice?
- Dr. Paul Harasimowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Harasimowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Surgeons.