Learn more about Dr. Paul Harasimowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harasimowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harasimowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harasimowicz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harasimowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Ayer, MA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harasimowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Harasimowicz practice?
Dr. Paul Harasimowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Surgeons.