A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hardwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hardwig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardwig
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hardwig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hardwig, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardwig graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hardwig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wade Hardwig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Hardwig practice?
- Dr. Paul Hardwig has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hardwig practices Ophthalmology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Kasson, MN.
See La Crosse Ophthalmologists.