A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harlow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harlow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harlow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Harlow MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Harlow practice?
- Dr. Paul Harlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Harlow practices Pediatrics near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ramsey, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians.