A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harlow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harlow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Harlow practice?
Dr. Paul Harlow practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Hematology & Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ramsey, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians, Hackensack Pediatric Specialists, and Hackensack Oncologists.