A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harms graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Harms has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Harms MD and PHD is a male Dermapathologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Harms practice?
- Dr. Paul Harms has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Harms practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.