Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Harnetty
Dr. Paul Harnetty, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Casper, WY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Harnetty is affiliated with Wyoming Medical Center and Houston Medical Center. Dr. Harnetty has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Harnetty has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Paul Harnetty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.
Dr. Balpreet Singh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Casper, WY 0.03 mi3
Dr. Ronny Santosa
Internal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Casper, WY 0.03 mi29
Dr. Mallory Harling
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Casper, WY 0.03 mi48