Dr. Paul Harnetty Is this you?

• Good

January 20th, 2016

Paul

It was excellent; ()

March 21st, 2015

Absolutely love this doctor! Would recommend him to anyone!

January 19th, 2015

Amazing doctor

December 16th, 2014

Professional and knowledgeable

Dr. Harnetty and his staff are fantastic. They are extremely knowledgeable and always courteous and friendly. Dr. Harnetty truly cares about each of his patients and has made the experience if pregnancy and birth less daunting. I would never consider going to another doctor.

April 25th, 2014

Wyoming medical center is lucky to have him one of the best there. I switched doctors half way through my pregnancy I was a little nervous to see him after the reviews I read online but he was recommend through a couple close friends. He was on top of everything made sure all my questions and concerns were answered . Everytime I or my boyfriend would call his personal phone he would pick up right away. Always was avavliable to see me the next day at the clinic when he was concerned. Then when it came to labor it couldn't have gone any better. Nurses who worked with him made sure to have everything ready and to keep checking me. My first labor was a nightmare so I was extremely nervous this time around. He had a sense of calmness that would reassured me that everything was alright. I wish he could of been my doctor for my first pregnancy I would recommend him to anyone and tell them to ignore the bad comments cause they're no where near true.

June 14th, 2013

A life saver

I just used Dr.Harnetty for my pregnancy and delivery. He was amazing and saved my daughters life twice. I had a high risk pregnancy, he stayed on top of it and was more thorough than any other obgyn I'd seen. And this was my Fourth pregnancy, so I can compare doctors. He was caring and sensitive to me through the entire thing. Definitely my favorite doctor. I'm thankful to have had him, otherwise my baby may not have made it. I'd use him again and recommend him to anyone.

June 10th, 2012

Available

you will not find many doctors that give every patient their own personal cell phone #. when you have a question, you dont get a nurse or nurse line, you call the DR himself and if you get his VM he is prompt to return your call. He never treated any of my questions or concerns like they were beneath him as most doctors do. He is caring and professional. When it came to modern medical knowledge he was very up to date. I am very disappointed he is no longer in middle Ga. The only complaint anyone can make on Dr. Harnetty is that there was a time when (because of how good he was) he grew rapidly and had more patients than one Dr. can handle This upset the local OBGYN's who were born and raised here so then politics took over and they did everything they could do to make him look bad in order to get their patients back. One thing about this town is if your not from here your not welcome. I hope Dr. Harnetty prospers where he is at. They are lucky to have him.

September 14th, 2011

DR. HARNETTY SEEMED FINE UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO DELIVER MY BABY. I WAS IN LABOR AND SINCE I WAS NOT PROGESSING FAST ENOUGH HE TRIED TO SEND ME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN I COULD NOT WALK OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. TOLD HIM I WAS NOT GOING TO LEAVE, COUPLE HOURS LATER THE NURSE CHECKED ME AND I WAS 5 CENT. BY THE TIME THEY FINALLY GOT ALL THE WORKUP DONE SO I COULD GET MY EPIDURAL, I WAS OVER 7 CENT. EPIDURAL ONLY WORKED ON 1/2 OF MY BODY FOR 30 MIN. AND THEN WAS GONE. DR. HARNETTY WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND DURING ALL OF THIS. HE FINALLY ARRIVED WHEN I WAS AROUND 9 CENT., STILL NO PAIN RELIEF. HE WALKED INTO THE ROOM AND DID NOT INTRODUCE HIMSELF OR SAY ANYTHING TO MY HUSBAND, EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NEVER MET HIM BEFORE. HE TOLD ME TO PUSH (I WAS IN EXTREME PAIN STILL) I TOLD HIM I DID NOT FEEL THE URGE TO PUSH AND HE TOLD ME "YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS: PUSH THIS BABY OUT OR GO HOME." THIS WAS MY 3RD CHILD AND I KNEW HOW TO PUSH AND WHAT TO DO, HE JUST TALKED TO ME LIKE I WAS AN IDIOT. MY BLOOD PRESSURE ROSE AFTER DELIVERY TO VERY BAD HIGH BUT HE STILL TRIED TO SEND ME HOME. THE HEAD NURSE TOLD HIM HE WAS NOT GOING TO SEND ME HOME IN THAT CONDITION. WENT BACK TO SEE HIM TO DO MY TUBAL, BEGGED HIM TO DO THE OLD FASHIONED WAY (THIS WAS MY 3RD CHILD AND I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE ANY MORE CHILDREN)TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO DO THE "ESSURE" PROCEDURE THAT HE ADVERTISES AND ASSURED ME THAT THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD GET PREGNANT AGAIN BECAUSE THIS METHOD WORKS SO WELL. ATER "ESSURE" WAS DONE FOR 3 MONTHS, HAD TO PAY OUT OF MY POCKET $3,000.00 TO GET A SCAN DONE AT THE HOSPITAL (MY MEDICAID HAD EXPIRED)TO SEE IF MY TUBES WERE CLOSED. MY RIGHT TUBE WAS STILL OPEN. CALLED HIS OFFICE HYSTERICAL AND THEY ASSURED ME THAT AFTER ANOTHER 3 MONTHS IT SHOULD BE CLOSED BUT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER $3,000.00 TO HAVE ANOTHER SCAN DONE TO CHECK IT AGAIN. DID NOT HAVE MONEY TO DO THAT AGAIN SO I WENT TO ANOTHER DR. TO GET BACK ON BIRTH CONTROL (WAS NOT GOING BACK TO HARNETTY) AND EVEN THOUGH I WAS ON THE DEPO SHOT, I STILL GOT PREGNANT AGAIN (4TH CHILD!) DR. HARNETTY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE CALLED A DOCTOR! I WENT TO DR. WITH MY 4TH PREGNANCY AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS 4 OTHER WOMEN IN THIS DOCTOR'S PRACTICE WHO WERE NOW ALL PREGNANT AGAIN JUST LIKE ME WHO ALSO HAD "ESSURE" FROM HARNETTY. HE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING AND I WOULD STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANY WOMAN FROM USING HIM AS A DOCTOR! I THINK WOMEN THINK HE IS GOOD-LOOKING AND THAT IS WHY THEY WANT TO USE HIM BUT YOU WILL REGRET IT IN THE END, TRUST ME! I HEARD THAT HE LOST HIS RIGHTS TO ALL OF THE AREA HOSPITALS AND THAT HE CANNOT DELIVER BABIES BUT I WOULD NOT USE HIM FOR ANYTHING AND I AM NOT THE ONLY WOMAN OUT THERE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!

December 15th, 2010

very good

November 14th, 2010

I had surgery to fix a few problems and was in the hospital overnight. I started retaining fluid and tried to tell him that but Dr Harnetty just dismissed me and sent me home. I had to go back to the ER because I couldnt breathe. I had gained 24 pounds in 36 hours! If he had only listened to me about how I was swelling maybe I wouldn't have suffered like I did! Fluid was in my lungs and around my heart!

September 3rd, 2010

Anonymous

For the health and safety of you and your unborn child, choose a different doctor. Can we say incompetent?