A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Harrington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Terrance Harrington MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Paul Harrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Harrington practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Clermont Internists and Clermont Infectious Disease Doctors.