A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hartfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hartfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hartfield, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartfield graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hartfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Hartfield MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Hartfield practice?
- Dr. Paul Hartfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hartfield practices Pediatrics near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians.