A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hartleben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hartleben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hartleben, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartleben graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hartleben has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Hartleben MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Hartleben practice?
- Dr. Paul Hartleben has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hartleben practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.