by Arlis K. Riedel on Jul 29th, 2016

PROBABLY THE NICEST DOCTOR MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE VISITED. EXCELLENT CARE.

Jan 15th, 2016

Excellent Doctor , very skilled at what he does

Sep 16th, 2015

I am more than pleased with the care and results of my Surgery from Dr. Hartleben. I would and have, recommended him to all my friends and family. I consider myself a very active person who loves the outdoors. I was in so much pain before surgery I had to use a walker at 60 years old. I went through many procedures, P.T. for 3 years and Chiropractic care. 2 months after surgery I am pain free. I can exercise, walk, hike, ride my bike, and practice yoga without a problem. I feel like he gave me my life back!! Thank you Dr. Hartleben.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Carrie Luedtke on Dec 2nd, 2010

After 20 years of intermittant back pain, and disinterested ortho docs, I could stand it no longer and lucked into the world's greatest Ortho Doc in Dr. Paul Hartleben. He LISTENS to you and appreciates that you know your body best! He EXPLAINS! He gives you OPTIONS! I had my surgery 3 years ago and feel better than I have in 20 years. I would and have refered others to him who had the same great experience I did. You simply cannot go wrong with this guy. Intelligent and Nice!