Dr. Paul Hartsfield MD Patient Reviews

no change

November 2nd, 2016
Kind
This doctor takes time to talk to you and is very compassionate.

August 31st, 2016
Love these peeps!!
Dr. Hartsfield is great! He's personable, listens, takes time with you, friendly and makes you feel at ease. HIs staff is courteous and the new office is beautiful! Never have a problem with getting a call back, having a Rx refilled or getting an appointment. Love this gang!!!

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Hartsfield is incredibly good with patients. Even though I have a bit of a mystery condition right now, he has not given up on helping me. His persistence and empathy is greatly appreciated.

January 29th, 2016
He showed great compassion and understanding. He treated me with great dignity.

December 17th, 2015
Dr. Hartsfield and his nurse, Sabrina, are the best. They take time to listen and respond quickly to any concerns I have!

November 1st, 2015
Dr. Hartsfield is my primary care physician. He is knowledgeable and aware of my medical conditions and helps me consider any possibilities of change.

October 1st, 2015
Dr Hartsfield was AMAZING! A Dr who truly cares about his patient and follows through. My son is at FSU and we are in Miami. It's so scary to not be there when your child is ill. I'm so grateful to him and his staff for the great.care they gave Jordan. He took the time to listen and at my sons request he put me on the phone and the three of us discussed his needs. I would highly recommend him Thank you dr

August 25th, 2015
Dr. Hartsfield is a very kind and knowledgeable physician. He has always listened to my concerns and has tried to help in any way he could. That being said, when I got new insurance and came to him as my new pc, I explained my migraines and what treatments have worked for me. The only thing that helps is a controlled substance so I got the script from my pc. Now neither Dr. Hartsfield or my nuerologist will write for it and just because of a miss communication. Looks like I am going to have to suck it up and live in chronic pain. Both of them make me feel like a drug seeking criminal. And as a person who has need prescription medication to get through some many tough sick days, I just wonder when we became the criminal instead of the patient.

August 19th, 2015
Best Doctor Around!
I switched to him from another PC doctor and love him and his staff. He is so kind and caring, always easy to talk to. I even got my husband to switch to him. He and his staff are the best!!

July 30th, 2015
I could not ask for a better doctor!! He really cares about his patients and will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure his patients get the best care. The wait time is EXCELLENT!! I was able to see him and another doctor and hour and a half apart. Dr. Hartsfield is the absolute best!! And his staff......Just the best. Friendly always smiling, never rude, talk to you like you're a friend of the family. That whole is the greatest. I brought my mom and husband over and they love him.

March 12th, 2014
LPN
We needed to find a new family doctor after our long term family physician stopped accepting my husbands insurance. I immediately went online to find a new family Doctor. After reading great reviews about Dr. Hartsfield I scheduled an appointment and went for my initial meet and greet appointment. I was so pleasantly surprised at the courteous staff and prompt office visit. Dr. Hartsfield was so nice, and actually listened to me. His efficient staff had called in my prescriptions before the end of the day, and my pharmacy had them filled by the time I got home. I'm thankful for online Doctor reviews which led me to my new, trusted, caring family physician! I would recommend Dr. Hartsfield to families looking for a kind, empathetic and knowledgable family Doctor, with a caring bedside manner.

January 28th, 2013
Good care and treats you as a peer - no God complex here. He listens! Great physician. ( been my doctor for years )