A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hartzfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hartzfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartzfeld graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartzfeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Hartzfeld MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Hartzfeld practice?
- Dr. Paul Hartzfeld has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hartzfeld practices Neurological Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Akron Surgeons.