A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Haser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Haser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bryant Haser MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Haser practice?
- Dr. Paul Haser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Haser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.