A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Haser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Haser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Haser practice?
Dr. Paul Haser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Long Branch Surgeons.