A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Haser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Haser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bryant Haser MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Haser practice?
- Dr. Paul Haser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Haser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.