Dr. Paul Bryant Haser MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Haser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Haser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Aneurysm, Cerebrovascular Surgery, and Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Haser practice?
Dr. Paul Haser practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and New York, NY.
See Long Branch Surgeons, Long Branch General Practitioners, Long Branch Internists, and Long Branch Cardiologists.