Dr. Paul Haskins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Haskins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Paul Haskins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2015

Be kind....

I understand the ER is a busy place but the shear arrogance and rudeness of this physician is incomprehensible. I am a fellow physician that doesn't necessarily pull the "I am a physician" card. Upon my visit I didn't state I was a doctor and had he only known he wouldn't have treated me the way he did. This guy has a chip on his shoulder and acts like he is better then everyone else just because he's a physician. We can't act like this....just because we went to school longer then most people doesn't give us the right to treat others disrespectfully. I wish he could take a step back and think that patients are sick....and need our care. If you read this Dr. Haskins....you are not better then everyone else....you are simply a physician. Be proud you attained it but don't use it as a status symbol.

May 26th, 2015

Excellent Experience/Doctor

Very thorough, precautious doctor! I was recently diagnosed with lymes disease. I had a spinal tap done, but b/c of the fever he wanted to take a Brain CT Scan to be sure there were no abcess before proceeding with the tap. Everything thoroughly explained before, during and after the procedure. If I could give a 10 star rating for this doctor and the staff, I most definitely would in a heartbeat!

March 17th, 2009