Learn more about Dr. Paul Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hassoun is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hassoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassoun graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassoun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Hassoun practice?
Dr. Paul Hassoun practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.