A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hassoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassoun
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Hassoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hassoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassoun graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassoun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marie Hassoun MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Hassoun practice?
- Dr. Paul Hassoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hassoun practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.