A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hassoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hassoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassoun
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hassoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassoun graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassoun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marie Hassoun MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Hassoun practice?
- Dr. Paul Hassoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hassoun practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.