A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Haydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Haydon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydon graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Haydon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Haydon MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Haydon practice?
- Dr. Paul Haydon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Haydon practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners.