Learn more about Dr. Paul Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hayes, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Hayes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hayes practice?
Dr. Paul Hayes practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Greensboro Surgeons.