A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hayes, FACS, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Hayes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Hayes FACS, FRCSC, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Paul Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hayes practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Surgeons.