Learn more about Dr. Paul Hazelrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hazelrig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazelrig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazelrig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hazelrig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazelrig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazelrig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Hazelrig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hazelrig practice?
- Dr. Paul Hazelrig has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hazelrig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Surgeons.