A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hazelrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hazelrig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazelrig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazelrig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hazelrig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazelrig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazelrig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Hazelrig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hazelrig practice?
- Dr. Paul Hazelrig has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hazelrig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Surgeons.