Learn more about Dr. Paul Hazelrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hazelrig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hazelrig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazelrig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazelrig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hazelrig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hazelrig practice?
Dr. Paul Hazelrig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Surgeons.