Learn more about Dr. Paul Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Hecht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Paul Hecht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hecht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.