A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Hecht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Paul Hecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hecht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.