A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hecht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Hecht practice?
Dr. Paul Hecht practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons, Lebanon Surgeons, Lebanon Emergency Physicians, and Lebanon Family Physicians.