A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hejja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hejja, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hejja graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hejja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hejja MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hejja practice?
- Dr. Paul Hejja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hejja practices Anesthesiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Lexington Anesthesiologists.