A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hellstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hellstern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hellstern, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellstern graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Hellstern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alovsius Hellstern MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Hellstern practice?
- Dr. Paul Hellstern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hellstern practices Gastroenterology near Crystal River, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inverness, FL.
See Crystal River Gastroenterologists.