Dr. Paul Helmuth Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Helmuth?

Greatest doctor's office ever

Posted on February 20th, 2016

This office is one of the very best in the city. When I need a quick appointment regarding complications of my illness, they come thru every time. Actually at my first visit I was sent asap to the hospital. No hesitation. They saved my life and still are.

He's not bad actually.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

You could do a lot worse ! He has a decent bedside manner, and is failrly patient, but if you have complex issues, he makes you feel like ' a pain'. As a person with complex issues, this is very very common and as compared with many drs this one is not bad. I am sticking with him, and I'm betting for all you folks who are healthy or have one issue now and then you will like him'. well worth your time.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I recently attended my annual physical with Dr. Helmuth, and as usual, I came in with a list of questions. I was not made to feel rushed, and he answered each question to my satisfaction, spending a full hour at this visit. He is a very patient centered doctor. He is the first doctor who I feel is both knowledgeable and cares about the individual. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new doctor, but I believe he is not taking new patients at this time, since he already has so many. You can get on the wait list, however.

he is a excellent doctor .

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Helmuth for 13 years. He truly cares about his patients. He is very accurate in diagnosing any medical problems that you have. And his bedside manners in my opinion are much higher then a four. He never has made me feel rushed during any appointment's.

Posted on April 5th, 2016