A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hendrix is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hendrix, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendrix has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Grover Hendrix MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Paul Hendrix has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hendrix practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.