Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Hering
Dr. Paul Hering, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, IL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hering is affiliated with OSF St Joseph Medical Center, University of Chicago Medical Center and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Hering has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Hering has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Hering is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Shanika Samarasinghe
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Maywood, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Thriveni Sanagala
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Maywood, IL 0 mi28