Learn more about Dr. Paul Hermany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hermany is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermany
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hermany, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hermany has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Roger Hermany FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Hermany practice?
- Dr. Paul Hermany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hermany practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Cardiologists.