Learn more about Dr. Paul Hermany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hermany is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermany
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hermany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hermany, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hermany has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Roger Hermany FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Hermany practice?
- Dr. Paul Hermany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hermany practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Cardiologists.