A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hess, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hess has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hess practice?
Dr. Paul Hess practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.