A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hess
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hess, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hess has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Hess MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hess practice?
- Dr. Paul Hess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hess practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.