A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hess
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hess, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hess has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Hess MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hess practice?
- Dr. Paul Hess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hess practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.